Friday, November 20, 2009

Recipe Rehab


In a few days, I'll be closing the offices for the upcoming holiday. It just so happens that the entire team here at 5s are Boston-transplants, so we'll all be flying to our hometowns to spend some QT with our families. This year, the Thanksgiving dinner duties have been bestowed on yours truly, so I'll be finalizing my menu over the weekend. I'm sure I'm not alone in the belief that the "sides" are the absolute best part of Thanksgiving, so I've created an impressive lineup thus far: Scallopped Potatoes, Pearl Onions in a Balsamic Glaze and my famous Chipotle Mac & Cheese with Smoked Cheddar and Panko. So...when researching recipes for ways to jazz up an otherwise pretty basic turkey, you can imagine my delight when I came across this recipe courtesy of Bon Appetit: Salted Roast Turkey with Chipotle Glaze & Carmelized Onion Gravy- yum! Finally....a bird that can live up to my sides :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment